Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Thoughts by rwakeley14/12/2019 15:59Sat Dec 14 15:59:34 2019view thread

Re: Pivotal moment?

By rwakeley8/12/2019 00:22Sun Dec 8 00:22:55 2019In response to Pivotal moment?

Views: 19127

Getting acquainted with the manager - at least in a footballing context already being portrayed. I think this lad could be rather interesting. Back to my previous headline, differences and all that. Last visit 2 weeks ago, Tivvie, 8 changes on the comparable starting XI's. Today we won 2-1. On paper, I thought the line-up looked compelling. Impressed with the defence today. The link-up between the lad Howe and Sean. The lad Howe, What a tantalising proposition that lad is? Impressed with the lad Tom at CH. Commanding in the air combined with solid distribution. Looks dependable. Already, I reckon this gaffer has shown his hand. A nice mix of young vibrant talent, coupled with experienced heads. Already, he has made some interesting short-term additions, albiet we now will shortly find ourselves in due course having to deviate in order to consolidate. Nonetheless, an interesting insight.
Where the lad Oshodi, (appears to be quite versatile), fits in - who knows. Looks another decent proposition. Personally, I keep banging that drum for a Corks role as a counter-balance. The lad Eshun reminds me of a youthful Marvin Morgan. The latter had difficulty in leaving the ground despite his size. Questions all over the place will no doubt be covered in due course. The intracacies of through balls vs holding up. The lad faced the Yak today - Interesting viewing. Yes, I have watched the old man over on the St Albans site and again, similar tones to some degree. I think both these Allinson lads are very bright. Must be something in the gene-pool. Snr, citing players of similar characteristics in his interview tonight. We have in the past tried plenty of these types for a handful of games. No more cross-references from me. Doing them both a dis-service.
I like this lads, team selections to date. I get the sense, somewhere down the road, once up and running, a real indominable mentality could take hold. Plenty to admire already with regards to the work undertaken.
Lots of credit all round. Plenty to go at. Enjoy.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Next article in this thread: Re: Pivotal moment? by Dessie8/12/2019 07:48Sun Dec 8 07:48:03 2019

Previous thread: Get to know the Manager and his team. by Don of Caddington4/12/2019 13:14Wed Dec 4 13:14:53 2019view thread