Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Magnificent win in the cup by johnnybaker12/9/2018 09:17Wed Sep 12 09:17:39 2018view thread

Harlow

By rwakeley9/9/2018 15:15Sun Sep 9 15:15:05 2018

Views: 8851

I woke up mid-morning and online news headlines denoting that Paul McCartney thinks he saw is re-incarnated wife in the form of a squirrel! As if the average Hendon fan hasn't enough to mentally cogitate at present. For the record, I think I would come back as a Honey Badger - fury, frisky, playful to boot. Don't like housework!
Down to business. I thnk we have a genuine chance Tuesday - especially if Marvin's back. Worried that Ricardo looks to be carrying a knock. Feel for the gaffer in that regard, regarding absentees. A real sod given the fact I think they looked primed for the taking. Not impressed with them at all. Fantastic news with regards getting the keeper on board. Shaquille, hoping the lad reaches his potential, presumably down the right. Could do wonders for some dynamic. Overall, I do think our performances have to some degree plateaued, presumed by our limitations. In all likelihood, our midfield probably requires some surgery. The constant rotation in the middle becoming apparent. Having said that, I do think Tuesday is an ideal type of game for us garner some cohesion. The lad Stephane continues to frustrate me. I think he has something in the locker. I want to see him more on the ball. He has spells where he goes missing. I see him as a potential insurgent. I also maintain both sides mirror each other. We get at them we can cause them problems. Post-match chat with one of the Directors, everyone's so impressed with James. Smashing young lad - comes across very well. An impressive match-up. I think the long-term future looks impressive.
Roll those sleeves up and get bloody stuck in Tuesday.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Previous thread: Non League Paper photo game by David B7/9/2018 17:13Fri Sep 7 17:13:14 2018view thread