Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Travel to Peacehaven by Jeff Hill25/1/2015 22:00Sun Jan 25 22:00:09 2015view thread

New website bugs - UPDATE 1

By Hendonboy (legacy user)20/1/2015 21:26Tue Jan 20 21:26:50 2015

Views: 3656

Update
-------
A few changes have gone in this evening. To summarise:
- The menu should be improved and no longer go onto multiple lines when collapsed on different screen sizes (this should look better and ensure Jeff's issue doesn't crop up again)
- Swapped the order of the charter standard/sponsorship stuff & added an additional heading.
- Reduced the frequency of image sliding on the front page (from 6 > 10 seconds)
- Fixed the name of the Table and Appearance archive links on the main archive page.
- Made some backend fixes to help reduce the frequency of errors (more coming soon).
- Made a few tweaks to the spacing of content on the front page.

Simon... I've got a hunch your issue on Chrome might be because one of the files storing layout information may be cached by your browser, but in anycase even if it's still not loading properly then it should at least make more logical sense.

Paul B - likewise! I need to get some more photos when I can and find some time to work through my backlog to see what else I've got that might be suitable.

Thanks all, keep the feedback coming, both good and bad!

-------------------
Original post
-------------------
As you'll have no doubt noticed, I put a new design live for the website this evening. It's a bit rough and ready in places and still built on the old creaking code that has been crashing every so often of late (I'll be looking at that next!), but hopefully it's an improvement on what's gone before!

I need your help now though. I've only got a limited amount of technology to test with and there's a lot that's gone live this evening in my bulk change, so there's no doubt bugs and errors I'm not aware of. Please post below to let me know about anything that looks like it's missing or wrong, that you can't find or just looks strange. Even if it seems so obvious to you that you think I must know about it, I probably don't!

Thanks in advance :)

----------------------------------------
www.hendonfc.net
Hendon FC Supporters Trust

reply to this article | return to the front page

Next article in this thread: Re: New website bugs - UPDATE 1 by Paul Butler23/1/2015 15:15Fri Jan 23 15:15:49 2015

Previous thread: Bouncing Back by John24/1/2015 21:59Sat Jan 24 21:59:42 2015view thread