I was not present today and hence I maybe open to incoming flack, but I have arround enough to be able to distinguish some previous. We had a game v Harrow with little or no quality. The red cards, now boiled over into malfeasance.
Akin to Sudbury, FAT territory. On reflection, they were probably favourites. Short-passing types through the middle our un-doing. I thought this was almost inevitable. We looked ripe for a more energetic couter-part post Harrow.
We are, not right now, in the right physical shape or mental shape. It happens. I was far more critical post Dorchester for different reasons. Not past lessons learned. Today, a tough day, different criteria.
Not the disaster some may portray - more indicative of our overall curtailment. I think it's good. A different test.
The bottom will soon be in and we will turn fortunes around.
Plenty of time to make this a season to unleash our potential - keep the faith. We are blessed with some great talent at our disposal. We have a point to prove. Frustrating now as it is, use it as a positive. Quietly, go about putting things right!
Next article in this thread: Re: History repeating... by Dessie5/9/2021 08:45Sun Sep 5 08:45:53 2021
- History repeating... by rwakeley5/9/2021 00:41Sun Sep 5 00:41:23 2021view thread
- Re: History repeating... by Dessie5/9/2021 08:45Sun Sep 5 08:45:53 2021
- Re: History repeating... by Warwickshire Dons5/9/2021 19:05Sun Sep 5 19:05:21 2021
- Re: History repeating... by John Rogers5/9/2021 19:21Sun Sep 5 19:21:27 2021
- rt 1 by rwakeley6/9/2021 19:58Mon Sep 6 19:58:03 2021
- Part 2 - Computer problems aside! by rwakeley6/9/2021 20:14Mon Sep 6 20:14:34 2021
- Re: Part 3 by rwakeley6/9/2021 20:31Mon Sep 6 20:31:00 2021
- Re: Part 3 by Tintown9/9/2021 21:38Thu Sep 9 21:38:46 2021