Re: Getting Stoned!
Sad news about Kevin Charlton. His reputation was as one of the best keepers in Non League football in the 1980s. As for Wealdstone, I was lucky enough to be asked by the Non League Paper to cover Wealdstone’s game against Altrincham two weeks ago. I mused that the match between the two teams 35 years ago would have borne no similarity to the one I watched. For a start, both teams tried to play football, the surface was immaculate and no semi-psychotic malfeasants committed acts of near GBH on opponents. I reckoned that the 1985 game refereed by a 2020 official would have seen about half a dozen red cards before half time.
- Thoughts - Part 1 by rwakeley28/10 21:22Wed Oct 28 21:22:55 2020view thread
- Re: Thoughts - Part 2 by rwakeley28/10 21:55Wed Oct 28 21:55:19 2020
- Re: Thoughts - Part 2 by David B29/10 20:50Thu Oct 29 20:50:15 2020
- Bees by rwakeley7/11 12:08Sat Nov 7 12:08:58 2020
- Getting Stoned! by rwakeley21/11 20:36Sat Nov 21 20:36:48 2020
- Re: Getting Stoned! by David B21/11 21:06Sat Nov 21 21:06:58 2020