Re: Thoughts - Part 2
Totally agree with Lee that we were not good in the second half. In truth, Farnborough looked rather toothless up front. I can recall North making one (routine) save in 90 minutes and he had to rush out of his box to clear a through ball, but that was just about it. We invited too much pressure on ourselves, but we still kept them at more than arm’s length.
The second half was very dull, but we were 2–0 up and still comfortable. As Lee also said, if Farnborough had scored, however, it would have been a different story, but I don’t know if we wouldn’t have lifted our tempo and game.
Its funny many fans seemed happier after losing 6–2 last week than after winning 2–0 on Tuesday. Maybe everyone remembers more about the second half than the first.
Next article in this thread: Bees by rwakeley7/11 12:08Sat Nov 7 12:08:58 2020
- Thoughts - Part 1 by rwakeley28/10 21:22Wed Oct 28 21:22:55 2020view thread
- Re: Thoughts - Part 2 by rwakeley28/10 21:55Wed Oct 28 21:55:19 2020
- Re: Thoughts - Part 2 by David B29/10 20:50Thu Oct 29 20:50:15 2020
- Bees by rwakeley7/11 12:08Sat Nov 7 12:08:58 2020
- Getting Stoned! by rwakeley21/11 20:36Sat Nov 21 20:36:48 2020
- Re: Getting Stoned! by David B21/11 21:06Sat Nov 21 21:06:58 2020