Re: Taunton or Truro Mark II
50 shades of last season. 3-1 up last time. Half their side consists of ex-Truro lads. I had a look at Truro's life in the league above. Timeline and interaction between both clubs - even down to the First Team Coach moving over.
I think, potentially, Taunton could be movers. Powerful, good on crosses. A trait that's synonymous with the top sides. Despite their home record, you do get the sense you can get at them. Interesting we go against them again a couple of weeks. Another good test. That's a real gallant shift from the lads tonight. A real solid all round showing with regard to absentees. Lee's got a good set of lads behind him. The attitude and application must have been on display throughout. It should stand them in good stead. Well done.
Next article in this thread: Re: Taunton or Truro Mark II by John Rogers4/3 23:00Wed Mar 4 23:00:32 2020
- Truro by rwakeley29/2 23:12Sat Feb 29 23:12:08 2020view thread
- Re: Taunton or Truro Mark II by rwakeley4/3 22:07Wed Mar 4 22:07:49 2020
- Re: Taunton or Truro Mark II by John Rogers4/3 23:00Wed Mar 4 23:00:32 2020
- As an aside... by John Rogers4/3 23:48Wed Mar 4 23:48:01 2020
- Re: As an aside... by iowgreens5/3 14:43Thu Mar 5 14:43:27 2020
- Re: As an aside... by Simon5/3 01:24Thu Mar 5 01:24:51 2020