Really good day out. Myself & the big fella had a stroll around Wimborne before the match & a very pleasant place it was. Got to the ground & some geezer in a suit & a Wimborne tie shook my hand and welcomed me to Wimborne.....a very nice touch.
As to the game, we were great. Played very well. Simeon looks a real find, with a great supporting cast. As others mention a great touch by the players & staff at the end. Back in the pub in Flitwick for 7.15pm.....marvellous...
Next article in this thread: Re: Wimborne by Deadman26/1/2020 12:28Sun Jan 26 12:28:20 2020
- Wimborne by rwakeley25/1/2020 18:08Sat Jan 25 18:08:09 2020view thread
- Re: Wimborne by Dorset Don25/1/2020 19:42Sat Jan 25 19:42:23 2020
- Re: Wimborne by John Rogers25/1/2020 21:08Sat Jan 25 21:08:54 2020
- Re: Wimborne by Dessie26/1/2020 00:04Sun Jan 26 00:04:34 2020
- Re: Wimborne by Dessie26/1/2020 00:13Sun Jan 26 00:13:37 2020
- Re: Wimborne by Dessie26/1/2020 00:36Sun Jan 26 00:36:52 2020
- Re: Wimborne by Rabster26/1/2020 00:34Sun Jan 26 00:34:13 2020
- Re: Wimborne by Deadman26/1/2020 12:28Sun Jan 26 12:28:20 2020
- Re: Wimborne by rwakeley27/1/2020 11:35Mon Jan 27 11:35:52 2020
- Re: Wimborne by The Ancient One27/1/2020 12:05Mon Jan 27 12:05:59 2020