Re: Validation Day
There was one really big bonus for the match yesterday - the referee. It is so rare that one can leave the match virtually unaware who the referee was and what he did or didn’t do. He let play flow, and never looked like resorting to a stream of yellow cards for minor infringements. It’s fair to say that both sides played throughout in a good spirit, but even when things got momentarily heated just before the end, he quickly calmed things down, then promptly moved away towards the Weston goalkeeper to advise him on the restart.
As to the performance, it’s so good to see such quality flooding back to the club.
Edited by dw at 15:07:47 on 5th January 2020
- No sheet Sherlock! by Paulinbushey4/1 22:52Sat Jan 4 22:52:03 2020view thread
- Validation Day by rwakeley5/1 01:42Sun Jan 5 01:42:42 2020
- Re: Validation Day by John Rogers5/1 09:58Sun Jan 5 09:58:35 2020
- Re: Validation Day by rwakeley5/1 13:33Sun Jan 5 13:33:41 2020
- Re: Validation Day by dw5/1 15:07Sun Jan 5 15:07:07 2020