Re: Validation Day
Just for the record, I have no recollection at all, what I typed last night! I blame a coach load of Villa fans on the train. I've noticed those lads are very liberal with their alcohol. Not like Wolves fans. Their more protective. I equally respect that!
Then off to Shrewsbury for a few. If ever any of you guys visit that neck of the woods check out the Salopian Bar.
Just when you think you've seen it all - Up pops - Wait for it..... - A Jam Doughnut Pale Ale! God Bless the lad who dreamt that one up!
I feel rather ill - I nearly fell in the River Severn!
Great performance from the lads and Jam Doughnut Ale! What a combo! Get in there!
This is just the start!
Next article in this thread: Re: Validation Day by dw5/1 15:07Sun Jan 5 15:07:07 2020
- No sheet Sherlock! by Paulinbushey4/1 22:52Sat Jan 4 22:52:03 2020view thread
- Validation Day by rwakeley5/1 01:42Sun Jan 5 01:42:42 2020
- Re: Validation Day by John Rogers5/1 09:58Sun Jan 5 09:58:35 2020
- Re: Validation Day by rwakeley5/1 13:33Sun Jan 5 13:33:41 2020
- Re: Validation Day by dw5/1 15:07Sun Jan 5 15:07:07 2020