Get in there!!! Finally a ten out of ten from Dessie! Frankly, I think I've earnt it!
And what do you mean - about bloody time? You're the one issuing the scores!
You can issue a ten as often as you like!
And precisely what the hell was that the other week! Giving me, Yes me, a four out of ten!
Really a four! My rugged jawline and swimmers build alone contributes at least four - that's before we get down to sacking the manager.
One point of reference. Had that four been issued against my post-match Staines poem from a few years back - It would have been all out war! You can't mark that. It was outside the Venn Diagram almost too good. That's thinking outside the box - Which ironically on the day Hendon showed a distinct lack of!
What the hell - from that poem
My pre-match ritual see's Sophey make me a baguette
Highlight of the day until Casey finds the back of the net (Instant Classic)
The gaffer popped by for an introductory chat
I mumbled something incoherently. He must think I'm a prat!
Your absolutely right - I cover the real issues - I walk where angels fear to tread - Nothing left to achieve
Just like at school, when I marked my own homework! I've set the standards!
Next article in this thread: Re: Introspection by John Rogers11/12/2019 16:06Wed Dec 11 16:06:54 2019
- Brilliant win by embee7/12/2019 17:16Sat Dec 7 17:16:24 2019view thread
- Pivotal moment? by dw7/12/2019 22:44Sat Dec 7 22:44:13 2019
- Re: Pivotal moment? by rwakeley8/12/2019 00:22Sun Dec 8 00:22:55 2019
- Re: Pivotal moment? by Dessie8/12/2019 07:48Sun Dec 8 07:48:03 2019
- Introspection by rwakeley11/12/2019 11:33Wed Dec 11 11:33:12 2019
- Re: Introspection by John Rogers11/12/2019 16:06Wed Dec 11 16:06:54 2019
- Re: Introspection by Michael Cox11/12/2019 17:31Wed Dec 11 17:31:33 2019
- Re: Introspection by John Rogers11/12/2019 20:45Wed Dec 11 20:45:18 2019
- Re: Introspection by Dessie12/12/2019 10:47Thu Dec 12 10:47:42 2019