Re: Manager gone
I'm arsed off! Gutted for James. I think he's a bright lad with a future. What that lad has had to deal with. No sodding side, building from nothing, with limited resources. I admit things ain't great, in fact pretty woeful. I honestly don't know what more the lad could have done. I hope those calling for his dismissal feel content. The timing aspect is awful. I would imagine trying to get hold of new players at around this time is going to be challenging to say the least. If his nearest and dearest depart, this exaggerates our problems. Naturally, I hope things work out for the best for all parties. I worry, longer-term horizon, that every time we go near the drop-door this could become increasingly the norm as pressure mounts. Wingate are on their fourth or fifth manager in three years. I think there is a lack of consideration for our new environment in the Southern League and no doubt the increased difficulties this incorporates.
I personally wish James all the very best going forward. I really don't know what more credentials anybody else could have brought to the job.
Next article in this thread: Re: Manager gone by John Rogers5/11/2019 13:37Tue Nov 5 13:37:16 2019
- Manager gone by Rainham don5/11/2019 11:36Tue Nov 5 11:36:24 2019view thread
- Re: Manager gone by The Ancient One5/11/2019 15:44Tue Nov 5 15:44:33 2019
- Re: Manager gone by rwakeley5/11/2019 11:53Tue Nov 5 11:53:03 2019
- Re: Manager gone by John Rogers5/11/2019 13:37Tue Nov 5 13:37:16 2019
- Re: Manager gone by Claremont Man5/11/2019 15:43Tue Nov 5 15:43:19 2019