Re: I felt numb!
I agree with John....for at least the first 25 mins there seemed an alarming lack of urgency.
It was better after half-time but our finishing largely deserted us. Despite that, we had just got ourselves right back in the game when the bizarre penalty occurred. That completely deflated our already fragile morale.
What with the mad goal for us at Hayes, that's now two things I'd never seen before in a football match.....at any level. I wonder what else this crazy season has got in store?
Next article in this thread: Saturday by rwakeley28/10/2019 11:21Mon Oct 28 11:21:54 2019
- I felt numb! by rwakeley26/10/2019 17:32Sat Oct 26 17:32:41 2019view thread
- Re: I felt numb! by rwakeley27/10/2019 16:10Sun Oct 27 16:10:12 2019
- Re: I felt numb! by Weston Don28/10/2019 06:05Mon Oct 28 06:05:29 2019
- Re: I felt numb! by John Rogers28/10/2019 10:17Mon Oct 28 10:17:22 2019
- Re: I felt numb! by Deadman28/10/2019 10:27Mon Oct 28 10:27:54 2019
- Saturday by rwakeley28/10/2019 11:21Mon Oct 28 11:21:54 2019
- Re: Saturday by Rainham don29/10/2019 08:24Tue Oct 29 08:24:08 2019
- Re: Saturday by Don of Caddington30/10/2019 17:26Wed Oct 30 17:26:55 2019
- Re: Saturday by John Rogers29/10/2019 08:39Tue Oct 29 08:39:47 2019