Re: I felt numb!
The absurd thing about Saturday is that we had the openings and opportunities to have scored four ourselves. But, for the most part, our finishing strongly replicated the other facets of our performance.
We were so open. Murderously open. They were able to play around us in midfield so easily, I lost count of the number of times their number 7 flipped the ball over one of our boys and nipped in behind. At one stage in the second half there was at least 20 yards between the centre-halves for their 7 to nip into and through on goal.
Any progress made Tuesday night was completely undone. That high-tempo, highly committed performance a distant memory.
Credit to the two players that fronted up after the game, one in the bar and one on the coach, and were disarmingly honest. I appreciated that.
Next article in this thread: Re: I felt numb! by Deadman28/10/2019 10:27Mon Oct 28 10:27:54 2019
- I felt numb! by rwakeley26/10/2019 17:32Sat Oct 26 17:32:41 2019view thread
- Re: I felt numb! by rwakeley27/10/2019 16:10Sun Oct 27 16:10:12 2019
- Re: I felt numb! by Weston Don28/10/2019 06:05Mon Oct 28 06:05:29 2019
- Re: I felt numb! by John Rogers28/10/2019 10:17Mon Oct 28 10:17:22 2019
- Re: I felt numb! by Deadman28/10/2019 10:27Mon Oct 28 10:27:54 2019
- Saturday by rwakeley28/10/2019 11:21Mon Oct 28 11:21:54 2019
- Re: Saturday by Rainham don29/10/2019 08:24Tue Oct 29 08:24:08 2019
- Re: Saturday by Don of Caddington30/10/2019 17:26Wed Oct 30 17:26:55 2019
- Re: Saturday by John Rogers29/10/2019 08:39Tue Oct 29 08:39:47 2019