I felt numb!
Thank god I wasn't there! Reminded me of a day at home in the FAT 2010, losing 1-5 at AFC Sudbury. I would imagine it was pretty similar. A couple of weeks later we lost 1-8 at Lowestoft! I do like my history book repeating itself - more as a indication than anything else. Not really surprised, then on the day I equally fancied us. Don't really know what to expect at the moment. Going in thoughts, watched some recent vids. They have been all over the place, and yet some of their approach play seemed effective. But right now it's all about us. No excuses, if we have not bothered to show up. I don't know how much emphasis to place on our inability to adapt to contrasting styles or our apparent lack of style. Was that today, the best formation? I'll leave that one to those present.
James, has obviously got a task on his hands. Tactically, I maintain a short passing game does not best fit the majority of sides we face and it is crucial we find our best personnel for the most effective formation. Today, we may have had to just take one on the chin. I think it goes somewhat beyond that. Difficult tests on the road. How we approach those games, and what personnel are on offer, remain significant factors. Time to dig deep.
Next article in this thread: Re: I felt numb! by rwakeley27/10/2019 16:10Sun Oct 27 16:10:12 2019
- I felt numb! by rwakeley26/10/2019 17:32Sat Oct 26 17:32:41 2019view thread
- Re: I felt numb! by rwakeley27/10/2019 16:10Sun Oct 27 16:10:12 2019
- Re: I felt numb! by Weston Don28/10/2019 06:05Mon Oct 28 06:05:29 2019
- Re: I felt numb! by John Rogers28/10/2019 10:17Mon Oct 28 10:17:22 2019
- Re: I felt numb! by Deadman28/10/2019 10:27Mon Oct 28 10:27:54 2019
- Saturday by rwakeley28/10/2019 11:21Mon Oct 28 11:21:54 2019
- Re: Saturday by Rainham don29/10/2019 08:24Tue Oct 29 08:24:08 2019
- Re: Saturday by Don of Caddington30/10/2019 17:26Wed Oct 30 17:26:55 2019
- Re: Saturday by John Rogers29/10/2019 08:39Tue Oct 29 08:39:47 2019