Personally written off negative thoughts surrounding yesterday. We have to start turning the tide at some point. Astonished if James slept well last night. It's a test for him. One over time he can address. To be fair to all, had we had a full compliment we would probably progressed. Next visit to their gaff, you would expect an all-round improvement. Pretty good indicators if we are moving to the upside. Interestingly, just cast an eye over the Salisbury match report - quite insightful. Some ambiguity with regards their formation, suggesting there may not necessarily be a quasm between the parties. There were positives in some of our traits second half. It has been a tad frustrating. That's an understatement.
The lads head's didn't drop second half. We are a very young side. Keep at it.
Next article in this thread: Re: Next up by Dessie6/10 20:51Sun Oct 6 20:51:26 2019
- Not hiding behind the comeback by rwakeley5/10 23:24Sat Oct 5 23:24:05 2019view thread
- Re: Not hiding behind the comeback by Colchester Don6/10 08:37Sun Oct 6 08:37:10 2019
- Re: Not hiding behind the comeback by Michael Cox6/10 16:53Sun Oct 6 16:53:08 2019
- Next up by rwakeley6/10 20:06Sun Oct 6 20:06:22 2019
- Re: Next up by Dessie6/10 20:51Sun Oct 6 20:51:26 2019
- Re: Next up by David B7/10 12:36Mon Oct 7 12:36:00 2019