Take the positives....
Our frailties are there for all to see but here are some positives...
- We won (yay!)
- We came from 0-2 down and playing badly, to win.
- Our strikers bopped in a couple of beautifully worked goals.
- The 2nd half was hugely entertaining, with tons of action at both ends.
- To come from behind might be the shot in the arm we need.
- We will get a much needed £6,750 for winning yesterday.
- Even if we lose in the next round, we will have got a total of £15,000 prize money.
- If we win the next round, our prize total will rise to £28,750 minimum (eeek!). That makes the next game a massive game for the prize money alone!!
- We're in the draw for the next round.
Next article in this thread: Re: Progression... by rwakeley21/9/2019 22:38Sat Sep 21 22:38:45 2019
- Progression... by John Rogers21/9/2019 19:00Sat Sep 21 19:00:04 2019view thread
- Take the positives.... by Deadman22/9/2019 10:07Sun Sep 22 10:07:05 2019
- Re: Progression... by rwakeley21/9/2019 22:38Sat Sep 21 22:38:45 2019
- Re: Progression... by dw22/9/2019 07:24Sun Sep 22 07:24:19 2019
- Re: Progression... by embee22/9/2019 01:05Sun Sep 22 01:05:04 2019
- Re: Progression... by Gripper22/9/2019 01:28Sun Sep 22 01:28:36 2019