First half good, second half £&&+
Again, getting a little fed up of our second half capitulations now. There comes a point where it isn't good enough and today was it.
Okay, their keeper made three good saves first half to keep them in it, but then so did Chris. And how many did he make after the break when once again all in front of him went missing?
Countless times we've been ahead at the break and pissed it up the wall, at some point you have to learn. Very disappointed tonight because again, that was a winnable game. Credit to Dorchester, they soaked up the pressure and completely punished us.
I've given the boys the benefit of the doubt until now, but that was not even close to good enough.
Next article in this thread: Re: Total Svennis... by rwakeley15/9 00:48Sun Sep 15 00:48:56 2019
- Total Svennis... by John Rogers14/9 18:42Sat Sep 14 18:42:48 2019view thread
- Re: Total Svennis... by rwakeley15/9 00:48Sun Sep 15 00:48:56 2019
- Re: Total Svennis... by Weston Don15/9 21:16Sun Sep 15 21:16:26 2019
- Re: Total Svennis... by John Rogers17/9 00:11Tue Sep 17 00:11:09 2019
- Re: Total Svennis... by John Rogers17/9 01:08Tue Sep 17 01:08:43 2019