Re: Some positives...and yet...
.....In my case, right now, more confusion.
Just had a quick look at the new lad, albiet his goals at Slough via Youtube. Looks a more than decent acquisition. Understandable move. If it's a realistic assumption to state he is prefered down the middle, that brings in an entirely new batch of thoughts surrounding whom he plays alongside and that relationship.
Moreover, any proposed alterations or reversions the following week.
I'm with John's sentiments in his opening message. My head's in a tizz. 2 or 3 up-front is still wide open for debate. April's encounter and present form suggests Dorchester is almost a must win. Diaz trying to link things up around the box was their only salvation from last season. With Luke, Corks and Matty due back we should get over the line. Beyond the next two games, a settled formation, with a style of play is paramount. We spent last season chopping and changing, understandably so. I'm encouraged, this is part the process. But I agree, it can be at times seriously frustrating. We'll get there.
- Some positives...and yet... by John Rogers10/9 22:40Tue Sep 10 22:40:19 2019view thread
- Re: Some positives...and yet... by Scarborough_Rob11/9 07:23Wed Sep 11 07:23:45 2019
- Re: Some positives...and yet... by rwakeley11/9 09:47Wed Sep 11 09:47:03 2019
- Re: Some positives...and yet... by John Rogers11/9 18:40Wed Sep 11 18:40:52 2019
- Re: Some positives...and yet... by rwakeley12/9 20:51Thu Sep 12 20:51:14 2019