This was very difficult with a mediocre performance. We lined up with Williams Calcutt English up front and Valentine behind but it didn’t really work. 1st half was devoid of excitement.
Little Common were much better than I had expected, solid defence and we gave them room in midfield. However they never caused major problems.
Change of formation 4-4-2 with Nyama in central midfield gave more freedom to Williams in particular but the goal was just a6 yard Rom header from a corner.
Ref was a fool, he played precisely 15 seconds injury time in the 2nd half when 4-5 minutes would have been reasonable.
Anyway the job is done.
Next article in this thread: Re: Strewth! by Rainham don7/9/2019 23:15Sat Sep 7 23:15:30 2019
- Strewth! by rwakeley7/9/2019 17:06Sat Sep 7 17:06:26 2019view thread
- Re: Strewth! by John Rogers7/9/2019 17:13Sat Sep 7 17:13:40 2019
- Re: Strewth! by Dessie7/9/2019 22:44Sat Sep 7 22:44:21 2019
- Re: Strewth! by Rainham don7/9/2019 23:15Sat Sep 7 23:15:30 2019
- Re: Strewth! by Warwickshire Dons9/9/2019 18:25Mon Sep 9 18:25:31 2019