The FA continue to out-do themselves. Rumours - admittedly unsubstantiated, but from reasonable sources - were doing the rounds that they would be released yesterday. I'm sure I wasn't alone in checking various places to see if they had, in fact, been released.
Had the piece about them being released in the NLP not come from the Bostik League website I wouldn't have tweeted it. You're absolutely right Rob around everything you say in your first paragraph. The parties affected are an afterthought. Just as they were last summer with the restructuring and play-off fiasco, just as they were with the Stratford Town / Kings Lynn play-off fiasco. The FA are accountable to no-one - their silence on providing dates themselves speaks absolute volumes about how much they care (ha-ha!) about the Non-League game.
I find the NLP's complicity in this madcap idea quite sad - albeit not altogether suprising. For a publication that certainly used to laud itself as being for the fans (I haven't purchased a copy since they ran near advertorials on a weekly basis for Mr Tamplin) they have come up very wide of the mark.
- Crazy Money by richhend13/5 13:19Mon May 13 13:19:52 2019view thread
- Re: Crazy Money by rwakeley15/5 11:19Wed May 15 11:19:16 2019
- Re: Crazy Money by dw15/5 18:27Wed May 15 18:27:47 2019
- Re: Crazy Money by ChrisHFC15/5 21:50Wed May 15 21:50:32 2019
- Re: Crazy Money by rwakeley18/5 13:37Sat May 18 13:37:34 2019
- League Constitutions by John Rogers15/5 13:26Wed May 15 13:26:56 2019