Re: Part 2
Surely main considerations, in no particular order, should be :
1. The wear and tear and travelling time involved in away games for the team, management and the supporters.
2. The costs of travel.
3. The players' & prospective players' attitude to Southern v. Isthmian
3. The likely home attendances - ie. including visiting fans
4.. The prospects of progressing to promotion.
I reckon that, despite mileages, Hendon would still be better off in the Southern, avoiding M25 etc. but in the end clubs have to take what they get !
Next article in this thread: My issues lie elsewhere by rwakeley10/5/2019 16:22Fri May 10 16:22:40 2019
- Which league for next season? by cappers4/5/2019 17:31Sat May 4 17:31:16 2019view thread
- Re: Which league for next season? by John Rogers4/5/2019 18:39Sat May 4 18:39:00 2019
- I'm a Hendon Fan - Get me out of here! - Part 1 by rwakeley10/5/2019 09:52Fri May 10 09:52:34 2019
- Part 2 by rwakeley10/5/2019 10:01Fri May 10 10:01:45 2019
- Re: Part 2 by geemickey10/5/2019 14:03Fri May 10 14:03:26 2019
- My issues lie elsewhere by rwakeley10/5/2019 16:22Fri May 10 16:22:40 2019