Re: Travel Query Monday?
Cheers Dave. Let me explain my insanity - If nothing else for your own amusement! When I originally planned this one, the quickest overground train route (30mins) Marylebone to Chalfont - Great then just one stop on the Met line to Chesham. Checking TFL, as dipicted as of right now. The final leg, one stop on the Met line appears to characterise a journey from hell. Via Ammersham and incorporating a bus journey! I don't equate as to why you can get a train via Baker St, through C&L to Chesham direct but cannot get to C&L and not get a train, one stop to Chesham? I confess, I must be missing something obvious. I cannot be this stupid? Then again, your talking to someone who yesterday lost his mobile phone. Someone who has this season got on the wrong train to bloody Oxford and someone who inadvertantly locked himself in the toilet at Beaconsfield train station!
The handle had come off the door and had to be kicked in! Fellow greens finding the latter very amusing!
Next article in this thread: Re: Travel Query Monday? by Hendonboy21/4/2019 22:56Sun Apr 21 22:56:31 2019
- Travel Query Monday? by rwakeley15/4/2019 17:35Mon Apr 15 17:35:07 2019view thread
- Re: Travel Query Monday? by embee15/4/2019 19:00Mon Apr 15 19:00:21 2019
- Re: Travel Query Monday? by David B20/4/2019 10:54Sat Apr 20 10:54:34 2019
- Re: Travel Query Monday? by rwakeley21/4/2019 13:38Sun Apr 21 13:38:25 2019
- Re: Travel Query Monday? by Hendonboy21/4/2019 22:56Sun Apr 21 22:56:31 2019
- Re: Travel Query Monday? by rwakeley22/4/2019 06:04Mon Apr 22 06:04:26 2019