Re: It's Official - I'm Worried!
I'm not convinced 4-3-3 is the way to go with the players we've got.
Connor needs help up front. We play to his head but have no-one playing off him, so why not keep it simple and go 4-4-2. I'm sure our full-backs would be happier with it too, as they don't get all that much protection at the moment.
Losing Harriott for 4 matches is a big blow.
Next article in this thread: Totally Agree by rwakeley25/3 13:09Mon Mar 25 13:09:31 2019
- Still not happy by Whispering Minotaur23/3 18:20Sat Mar 23 18:20:27 2019view thread
- Re: Still not happy by John Rogers23/3 19:34Sat Mar 23 19:34:29 2019
- Re: Still not happy by Whispering Minotaur24/3 19:56Sun Mar 24 19:56:00 2019
- It's Official - I'm Worried! by rwakeley24/3 11:43Sun Mar 24 11:43:23 2019
- Re: It's Official - I'm Worried! by Deadman25/3 11:38Mon Mar 25 11:38:45 2019
- Totally Agree by rwakeley25/3 13:09Mon Mar 25 13:09:31 2019
- Re: Totally Agree by Mike Cox25/3 14:10Mon Mar 25 14:10:30 2019