Re: Still not happy
All very fair comments John, and the more I've thought about it, the more I feel I've been unreasonable about the communication comments and for that I apologise to those concerned. Certainly haven't taken your comments personally.
Completely agree that it doesn't matter how we get the points we need to stay up, and also agree it could be a tough call on Dan Purdue to drop him into the fray given the situation we're in. Hopefully the manager can sort something for next week. I may have moaned on here, but I'll always support in a positive way from the sidelines - having a go at the players when they make errors get us nowhere however frustrating it may be. The manager has made some very honest comments in his interview this week, I certainly hope he's still with us next season regardless of what happens over the next few weeks.
Wishing the boys good luck for the trip to Poole, and I hope to be at the Dorchester home game the week after.
Next article in this thread: It's Official - I'm Worried! by rwakeley24/3/2019 11:43Sun Mar 24 11:43:23 2019
- Still not happy by Whispering Minotaur23/3/2019 18:20Sat Mar 23 18:20:27 2019view thread
- Re: Still not happy by John Rogers23/3/2019 19:34Sat Mar 23 19:34:29 2019
- Re: Still not happy by Whispering Minotaur24/3/2019 19:56Sun Mar 24 19:56:00 2019
- It's Official - I'm Worried! by rwakeley24/3/2019 11:43Sun Mar 24 11:43:23 2019
- Re: It's Official - I'm Worried! by Deadman25/3/2019 11:38Mon Mar 25 11:38:45 2019
- Totally Agree by rwakeley25/3/2019 13:09Mon Mar 25 13:09:31 2019
- Re: Totally Agree by Mike Cox25/3/2019 14:10Mon Mar 25 14:10:30 2019