Re: Not happy?
The sun's just come out where I live, and whilst some, understandably were not overjoyed with yesterday, I do think an independent opinion may put a somewhat different light on things. With a view to next week, just read an excellent match report over on the Harley website. Opening and closing paragraphs appear to reflect a similar passage of play - with an alternative take. The footy bits in the middle parts seem quite informative too. It is a wonderful quirk of football of how the same events are interpreted when one team is second in the form guide and one has a fight on their hands. Their clearly a short-passing very hard working unit. I think we can exploit them with a bit of pace/or more width in our favour. We win the midfield, we can win. Conor could prove a real handful. Some of our passing into feet yesterday looked positive. Our own form guide dipicts 3 wins, 3 losses. (Two versus Weymouth). I think we are gradually improving. A compelling game - It's time we turned on the charm at SJP.
- Not happy by Whispering Minotaur16/3 19:16Sat Mar 16 19:16:22 2019view thread
- Re: Not happy by Simon17/3 10:37Sun Mar 17 10:37:48 2019
- Re: Not happy by SteveHFC18/3 09:24Mon Mar 18 09:24:26 2019
- Re: Not happy by Paulinbushey16/3 19:54Sat Mar 16 19:54:01 2019
- Re: Not happy by dw16/3 22:36Sat Mar 16 22:36:40 2019
- Re: Not Un-happy by rwakeley16/3 23:03Sat Mar 16 23:03:57 2019
- Re: Not happy by jimsredwhiteandgreen16/3 23:02Sat Mar 16 23:02:32 2019
- Re: Not happy by embee16/3 23:45Sat Mar 16 23:45:21 2019
- Re: Not happy by StAlbansDon16/3 22:56Sat Mar 16 22:56:45 2019
- Re: Not happy? by rwakeley17/3 13:29Sun Mar 17 13:29:27 2019