Re: Not happy
I’m always happy to talk about what is happening at the club - on and off the pitch - so feel free to come and introduce yourself to me as the author of this post whenever you want. Alternatively, drop me an email (Simon.firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can exchange phone numbers.
As for player movements, these are entirely Jimmy’s domain and he’s always happy to discuss what he’s doing and why he’s doing it with supporters after a match. If you’ve never spoken to him before, I think you’ll find him open and honest. His opinion of the second half performance was not dissimilar to yours.
In terms of communication, there’s nothing to hide here but we’ve all got busy lives outside of our football commitments and, while we’re not always able to find the time to explain on the club website why a particular change has been made, I think you’ll struggle to find too many websites for clubs at our level who provide news updates as frequently and as promptly as our volunteers do.
Next article in this thread: Re: Not happy by SteveHFC18/3/2019 09:24Mon Mar 18 09:24:26 2019
- Not happy by Whispering Minotaur16/3/2019 19:16Sat Mar 16 19:16:22 2019view thread
- Re: Not happy by Simon17/3/2019 10:37Sun Mar 17 10:37:48 2019
- Re: Not happy by SteveHFC18/3/2019 09:24Mon Mar 18 09:24:26 2019
- Re: Not happy by Paulinbushey16/3/2019 19:54Sat Mar 16 19:54:01 2019
- Re: Not happy by dw16/3/2019 22:36Sat Mar 16 22:36:40 2019
- Re: Not Un-happy by rwakeley16/3/2019 23:03Sat Mar 16 23:03:57 2019
- Re: Not happy by jimsredwhiteandgreen16/3/2019 23:02Sat Mar 16 23:02:32 2019
- Re: Not happy by embee16/3/2019 23:45Sat Mar 16 23:45:21 2019
- Re: Not happy by StAlbansDon16/3/2019 22:56Sat Mar 16 22:56:45 2019
- Re: Not happy? by rwakeley17/3/2019 13:29Sun Mar 17 13:29:27 2019