I think I prefer Bailey Brown at centre-back than in midfield, where I thought he clogged it up a bit on Saturday. Admittedly, that's based on seeing one centre-back performance v Weymouth.
We weren't awful on Saturday but I got the impression anyone just a bit better than Basingstoke, would have picked us off without too many problems.
I can see the relegation fight going to the wire and we need Shaquille H-P back soonest for his creativity/goals.
Next article in this thread: Re: Basingstoke by rwakeley4/3/2019 17:11Mon Mar 4 17:11:28 2019
- Basingstoke by dw2/3/2019 22:41Sat Mar 2 22:41:22 2019view thread
- Re: Basingstoke by John Rogers3/3/2019 10:34Sun Mar 3 10:34:12 2019
- Re: Basingstoke by embee3/3/2019 13:18Sun Mar 3 13:18:41 2019
- Re: Basingstoke by Mike Cox3/3/2019 14:16Sun Mar 3 14:16:50 2019
- Re: Basingstoke by SteveHFC3/3/2019 15:14Sun Mar 3 15:14:34 2019
- Re: Basingstoke by Dessie3/3/2019 22:46Sun Mar 3 22:46:34 2019
- Re: Basingstoke by Dessie4/3/2019 11:11Mon Mar 4 11:11:39 2019
- Re: Basingstoke by Deadman4/3/2019 11:04Mon Mar 4 11:04:18 2019
- Re: Basingstoke by rwakeley4/3/2019 17:11Mon Mar 4 17:11:28 2019
- Re: Basingstoke by Paulinbushey5/3/2019 23:38Tue Mar 5 23:38:24 2019