Yes we were undoubtedly better last night, but we should have been out of sight by half-time. Their keeper made no more than one or two decent saves, it was more a case of missing the target time after time. I feared the worst at half-time because Weymouth couldn't possibly be so lax for the second half and so it proved.
Big concern is that in the last two games we have conceded four goals from shots 20-30 yards out. I'm not including the freak 50 yarder on Saturday. That tells me we are allowing too much room in that part of the field, for all the terrier work further up the pitch from Harriott and Hope we lack protection.
Personally I think it was a reasonable choice to replace Danny in goal but the experiment did not work.
Next article in this thread: Re: Weymouth by rwakeley27/2 17:12Wed Feb 27 17:12:05 2019
- Weymouth by SteveHFC27/2 08:15Wed Feb 27 08:15:46 2019view thread
- Re: Weymouth by Dorset Don27/2 16:56Wed Feb 27 16:56:44 2019
- Re: Weymouth by Dessie27/2 09:26Wed Feb 27 09:26:56 2019
- Re: Weymouth by rwakeley27/2 17:12Wed Feb 27 17:12:05 2019
- Re: Weymouth by John Rogers28/2 10:13Thu Feb 28 10:13:09 2019