Re: This reminds me of 2016-17
It reminds me of 16-17 too.
It was pretty poor today. There seemed to be a fair amount of effort but very little in the way of cohesive play. Harrow punished our defensive lapses and 2nd half we offered very little attacking threat, with lots of extra touches being taken. The game went to form and Harrow, without doubt, had the better performers.
Until we are able to get a settled defence and find a midfield blend, we'll continue to struggle. I see glimpses of ability, but I see little overall class and we haven't looked good since Dombaxe departed and Ngamvoulou disappeared. The simple nature of many of the goals we are conceding is especially worrying.
Footballers moan at each other....I get that. But every now and again, the smarter ones offer some encouragement to a struggling team-mate. After a while, continual moaning becomes a drain....and if I can notice it as a supporter, what must it be like to a struggling player?
Today was a bad day.
Edited by Deadman at 21:05:23 on 26th December 2018
Next article in this thread: Re: This reminds me of 2016-17 by Claremont Man27/12/2018 16:00Thu Dec 27 16:00:47 2018
- This reminds me of 2016-17 by rwakeley26/12/2018 16:45Wed Dec 26 16:45:26 2018view thread
- Re: This reminds me of 2016-17 by Deadman26/12/2018 21:03Wed Dec 26 21:03:37 2018
- Re: This reminds me of 2016-17 by Claremont Man27/12/2018 16:00Thu Dec 27 16:00:47 2018
- Re: This reminds me of 2016-17 by John Rogers2/1/2019 10:14Wed Jan 2 10:14:57 2019
- Re: This reminds me of 2016-17 by rwakeley2/1/2019 11:15Wed Jan 2 11:15:47 2019