This reminds me of 2016-17
Reflections of the season so far. I do have huge sympathies with the management for our injuries. Every selection curtailed by absentees. Disappointments, the loss of Kearney and Cole Brown. Kearney, may not have been percieved as a long-time asset. He has movement, get's a shot off, and quite remarkable for this division, hit's the target. I think his gait has a demeaning interpretation. Cole, likewise as attributes, the likes of which, in recent games, I wish we had. I have a concern with the lack of creativity, more so than the defence. I think that will sort itself out. Gary went through the same re-structuring phases. I have a problem with how we accomodate Calcutt. I think 3 up-front - you have to have all components firing on all cylinders. Under Gary, the likes of Oliyide and Barrington all decent lads, failed to really light the touch paper without the entire team functioning. Other play-off teams appear to be more industrial. I think we've seen this before. I think we are at present rolling with the punches. As one area get's resolved another flags up. In an underlying sense, and despite results suggesting otherwise, I think we are on the right track. We have history on our side if nothing else. A fit squad may give us some invaluable insight as to how things really are. We'll get there - just a case of how long.
Next article in this thread: Re: This reminds me of 2016-17 by Deadman26/12/2018 21:03Wed Dec 26 21:03:37 2018
- This reminds me of 2016-17 by rwakeley26/12/2018 16:45Wed Dec 26 16:45:26 2018view thread
- Re: This reminds me of 2016-17 by Deadman26/12/2018 21:03Wed Dec 26 21:03:37 2018
- Re: This reminds me of 2016-17 by Claremont Man27/12/2018 16:00Thu Dec 27 16:00:47 2018
- Re: This reminds me of 2016-17 by John Rogers2/1/2019 10:14Wed Jan 2 10:14:57 2019
- Re: This reminds me of 2016-17 by rwakeley2/1/2019 11:15Wed Jan 2 11:15:47 2019