Re: Jim'll Fix It.
John, you are not alone. I guess cabs from the Elmbridge Hub cannot be trusted. Mine, booked by the staff behind the bar (they must have known a local company or two), turned up 5mins later than agreed time and parked in the wrong car park. Apparently nobody goes from Walton to the Hub because he had never been there. I spent 20 mins waiting in the car park after he arrived. Bar rang a second time and he came out of the other car park to where I was. He wanted to charge me on the meter, but I told him I had agreed a fare (metre showed £4 more than I agreed) when I arrived at Surbiton – for future consideration, worth the extra few quid for a much better service (6–8 per hour) than from Walton-on-Thames. I guess going there on a sunny August or April afternoon might make me feel much better about a return trip.
- Not all doom and gloom by rwakeley12/12/2018 16:51Wed Dec 12 16:51:12 2018view thread
- Re: Not all doom and gloom by John Rogers15/12/2018 09:43Sat Dec 15 09:43:35 2018
- Actually... by John Rogers15/12/2018 17:00Sat Dec 15 17:00:02 2018
- Re: Actually... by Mike Cox15/12/2018 17:06Sat Dec 15 17:06:38 2018
- Jim'll Fix It. by rwakeley15/12/2018 17:44Sat Dec 15 17:44:44 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by John Rogers15/12/2018 19:36Sat Dec 15 19:36:11 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by Scarborough_Rob15/12/2018 20:22Sat Dec 15 20:22:30 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by SteveHFC15/12/2018 21:52Sat Dec 15 21:52:28 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by rwakeley16/12/2018 00:56Sun Dec 16 00:56:45 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by John Rogers16/12/2018 10:12Sun Dec 16 10:12:29 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by Mike Cox16/12/2018 15:50Sun Dec 16 15:50:26 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by David B16/12/2018 14:28Sun Dec 16 14:28:05 2018