Re: Jim'll Fix It.
Upon reflection, Scarborough Rob's post was rather more measured and balanced than mine was.
There's one thing I can't abide, though, and that's players going through the motions. The moment we went a goal down yesterday the writing was on the wall, there was no reaction at all. Heads dropped. I understand confidence is low and fragile and I'm very careful not to let off steam at players whilst they're on the field but I don't think its too much to ask for a bit of pride to be shown.
I was also hacked off at a cabbie going totally the wrong way to Walton station and then having the nerve to try and charge me £23 for what should have been a 7/8 minute and 2 mile drive. Wasn't having that.
Am sure Jimmy'll get things right and we're still much better off than I expected in August.
We go onto Frome.
Next article in this thread: Re: Jim'll Fix It. by Mike Cox16/12/2018 15:50Sun Dec 16 15:50:26 2018
- Not all doom and gloom by rwakeley12/12/2018 16:51Wed Dec 12 16:51:12 2018view thread
- Re: Not all doom and gloom by John Rogers15/12/2018 09:43Sat Dec 15 09:43:35 2018
- Actually... by John Rogers15/12/2018 17:00Sat Dec 15 17:00:02 2018
- Re: Actually... by Mike Cox15/12/2018 17:06Sat Dec 15 17:06:38 2018
- Jim'll Fix It. by rwakeley15/12/2018 17:44Sat Dec 15 17:44:44 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by John Rogers15/12/2018 19:36Sat Dec 15 19:36:11 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by Scarborough_Rob15/12/2018 20:22Sat Dec 15 20:22:30 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by SteveHFC15/12/2018 21:52Sat Dec 15 21:52:28 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by rwakeley16/12/2018 00:56Sun Dec 16 00:56:45 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by John Rogers16/12/2018 10:12Sun Dec 16 10:12:29 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by Mike Cox16/12/2018 15:50Sun Dec 16 15:50:26 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by David B16/12/2018 14:28Sun Dec 16 14:28:05 2018