Re: Jim'll Fix It.
I've not been at the last three games for various reasons, so can't comment on those, but for me there has been one individual who hasn't been pulling his weight off the ball for most of the season and I find that really frustrating. It does explain why he's playing at this level and not higher up. I can fully understand John's frustrations today, I suspect I'd have been the same if I'd been there.
I think Rob has made a great post, and I agree with pretty much all of it. The defensive situation is one that Jimmy won't have been able to legislate for - hopefully in the weeks to come we can get things settled down again.
As some on twitter will have seen me post a couple of days ago, before today our points per game under Jimmy (1.63pts per game) was exactly the same as it was in 2018 under Gary. So we can't be doing too badly?
Yes, we're in a bad run, but think back to January - we earnt 2 points in 4 games - that wasn't form becoming of play-off/championship hopefuls but we came through it. I'm sure we'll do that again.
Whether we make the play-offs remains to be seen, but one thing I am certain of, I don't think Jimmy will tolerate players who go missing when the going gets tough for very long.
Next article in this thread: Re: Jim'll Fix It. by rwakeley16/12/2018 00:56Sun Dec 16 00:56:45 2018
- Not all doom and gloom by rwakeley12/12/2018 16:51Wed Dec 12 16:51:12 2018view thread
- Re: Not all doom and gloom by John Rogers15/12/2018 09:43Sat Dec 15 09:43:35 2018
- Actually... by John Rogers15/12/2018 17:00Sat Dec 15 17:00:02 2018
- Re: Actually... by Mike Cox15/12/2018 17:06Sat Dec 15 17:06:38 2018
- Jim'll Fix It. by rwakeley15/12/2018 17:44Sat Dec 15 17:44:44 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by John Rogers15/12/2018 19:36Sat Dec 15 19:36:11 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by Scarborough_Rob15/12/2018 20:22Sat Dec 15 20:22:30 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by SteveHFC15/12/2018 21:52Sat Dec 15 21:52:28 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by rwakeley16/12/2018 00:56Sun Dec 16 00:56:45 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by John Rogers16/12/2018 10:12Sun Dec 16 10:12:29 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by Mike Cox16/12/2018 15:50Sun Dec 16 15:50:26 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by David B16/12/2018 14:28Sun Dec 16 14:28:05 2018