Jim'll Fix It.
No flippancy intended. I don't know who posted the twitter synopsis. Firstly 'thanks' always appreciate to recieve feedback - even if depressing. Very rare to read a damning summary - scoreline alone suggests not good. Game to game, fans, myself the worst of the worst, jump to conclusions. Had we won, 4 winnable on paper over the festive period. In essence, nothing's changed. Thought's at the moment, 'Too Many Cooks', harsh or not. The downturn in results, co-incides with a revolving door of personnel. Hard to derive continuity on the pitch when there's up-heaval in team selection. 3 different defensive positions today. I feel for the Gaffer, it's mid-December, I doubt he has started his preferred starting XI, (presuming he has one)! I ain't! Counterparts surrounding us, The Met, Harrow have scrappers in the middle. We're in construction mode. The recent additon of Matty could be a mainstay play-maker. I think we need a ball-winner along-side. Not sure if the bulkier lads can execute in that regard. An injury update on the centre-halfs would be welcome. Getting the right players in the right slots remains the key. As to if we are complicating things or not, time will tell. Hardly a crisis, we may well be in better underlying shape than what recent performances have derived. Taking today on the chin, no option. Profits in the White Hart, Shifnal about to go into orbit, before the next evalution instalment. Draw some conclusions and keep those head's up. Winnable games coming up.
Next article in this thread: Re: Jim'll Fix It. by John Rogers15/12/2018 19:36Sat Dec 15 19:36:11 2018
- Not all doom and gloom by rwakeley12/12/2018 16:51Wed Dec 12 16:51:12 2018view thread
- Re: Not all doom and gloom by John Rogers15/12/2018 09:43Sat Dec 15 09:43:35 2018
- Actually... by John Rogers15/12/2018 17:00Sat Dec 15 17:00:02 2018
- Re: Actually... by Mike Cox15/12/2018 17:06Sat Dec 15 17:06:38 2018
- Jim'll Fix It. by rwakeley15/12/2018 17:44Sat Dec 15 17:44:44 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by John Rogers15/12/2018 19:36Sat Dec 15 19:36:11 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by Scarborough_Rob15/12/2018 20:22Sat Dec 15 20:22:30 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by SteveHFC15/12/2018 21:52Sat Dec 15 21:52:28 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by rwakeley16/12/2018 00:56Sun Dec 16 00:56:45 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by John Rogers16/12/2018 10:12Sun Dec 16 10:12:29 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by Mike Cox16/12/2018 15:50Sun Dec 16 15:50:26 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by David B16/12/2018 14:28Sun Dec 16 14:28:05 2018