Re: Not all doom and gloom
I really hope we are able to start the game today with the level of intensity we did the 2nd half on Tuesday evening. I liked the energy, the high tempo - it seemed to suit us going forward for a 20-25 minute spell where we matched Met Police and slowly began to get on top before the sucker punch of the third goal.
Assuming Guri, Luke and Romario are still unavailable today through injury, I am pleased we have another centre-half on-board. He seems to have been pretty regular for Enfield Town this season and played a single game for Worthing.
It looks as though it's going to be another difficult game conditions-wise today. Only thing I ask is for defenders to, if necessary, put their foot through the ball if in even the smallest shade of doubt at all. Stick it into the car park rather than take any risks.
Clean sheet and a 1-0 would do me.
Up the Greens!
Next article in this thread: Actually... by John Rogers15/12/2018 17:00Sat Dec 15 17:00:02 2018
- Not all doom and gloom by rwakeley12/12/2018 16:51Wed Dec 12 16:51:12 2018view thread
- Re: Not all doom and gloom by John Rogers15/12/2018 09:43Sat Dec 15 09:43:35 2018
- Actually... by John Rogers15/12/2018 17:00Sat Dec 15 17:00:02 2018
- Re: Actually... by Mike Cox15/12/2018 17:06Sat Dec 15 17:06:38 2018
- Jim'll Fix It. by rwakeley15/12/2018 17:44Sat Dec 15 17:44:44 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by John Rogers15/12/2018 19:36Sat Dec 15 19:36:11 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by Scarborough_Rob15/12/2018 20:22Sat Dec 15 20:22:30 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by SteveHFC15/12/2018 21:52Sat Dec 15 21:52:28 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by rwakeley16/12/2018 00:56Sun Dec 16 00:56:45 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by John Rogers16/12/2018 10:12Sun Dec 16 10:12:29 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by Mike Cox16/12/2018 15:50Sun Dec 16 15:50:26 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by David B16/12/2018 14:28Sun Dec 16 14:28:05 2018