Re: A lot to digest
I'm pleased the manager didn't pull any punches in his post-match Twitter comments over the weekend. That was another meek and anaemic away performance on Saturday. He's right that we have done brilliantly to be 4th this close to Xmas, better than anyone dared hope. However, that can't paper over the fact that the last three performances on the road have been a long way off of where they need to be regardless of whether any play-off hopes are realistic or coming a bit early. I felt 2-1 flattered us.
I really hope that the centre-half situation is as close to being resolved as it sounds like it might be with lads regaining fitness. We could really do with a run of games now with the same two at the back to try and forge an understanding.
Also interested as to where Jimmy sees the new lad, Abrahams, fitting in.
Tomorrow's going to be desperately tough - Met Police are unbeaten in the league since 1st September. Get something from that and then put absolutely everything into stopping the rot on the road Saturday.
Next article in this thread: Re: A lot to digest by embee10/12/2018 12:54Mon Dec 10 12:54:52 2018
- A lot to digest by rwakeley9/12/2018 00:16Sun Dec 9 00:16:34 2018view thread
- Re: A lot to digest by The Ancient One10/12/2018 12:43Mon Dec 10 12:43:11 2018
- Re: A lot to digest by rwakeley11/12/2018 06:54Tue Dec 11 06:54:58 2018
- Re: A lot to digest by John Rogers10/12/2018 12:40Mon Dec 10 12:40:52 2018
- Re: A lot to digest by embee10/12/2018 12:54Mon Dec 10 12:54:52 2018