Re: My overall perception - part 3
Thinking back to our mini-group of death last season with Slough and Margate, despite winning I did think we were probably the one's outside the venn diagram. Shows what an achievement it was. Maybe the surfaces played into our hands a tad? Whilst I'm in this mode of complete insanity.. For the record, a recent poster cited 'patterns' fully believe in that, indentifying them, taking action. I also maintain the history book repeats itself, based on another theory that most sides do maintain throughout time an identity. Furthermore, I then believe someone else comes along and takes hold in Enfield's case Barry Fry at Barnet. Which brings me onto theories with regards to regionalisation, bigger wages, crowds ext. I would throw in New Towns and conurbations playing a part. And the cycle is complete.
Well that's my non-league theory - time for my tablet!
Next article in this thread: Re: My overall perception - part 4 by rwakeley29/11/2018 20:16Thu Nov 29 20:16:40 2018
- Dial M For Merthyr by rwakeley29/11/2018 11:18Thu Nov 29 11:18:50 2018view thread
- Re: Dial M For Merthyr by The Ancient One29/11/2018 16:20Thu Nov 29 16:20:21 2018
- Re: Dial M For Merthyr by Middlesex Wanderer29/11/2018 14:18Thu Nov 29 14:18:44 2018
- My overall perception by rwakeley29/11/2018 18:29Thu Nov 29 18:29:51 2018
- Re: My overall perception - part 2 by rwakeley29/11/2018 18:39Thu Nov 29 18:39:50 2018
- Re: My overall perception - part 3 by rwakeley29/11/2018 18:47Thu Nov 29 18:47:36 2018
- Re: My overall perception - part 4 by rwakeley29/11/2018 20:16Thu Nov 29 20:16:40 2018
- Re: My overall perception - part 4 by embee29/11/2018 21:08Thu Nov 29 21:08:56 2018