First 20 minutes yesterday we were excellent, forced a number of saves from the Gosport keeper but then, aside from Shaq's goal, we were very much second best in every department.
We badly missed a recognised centre-half alongside Luke and were totally out-fought. One player appeared to me to pretty well give up after that opening 20 minutes and offered absolutely nothing to his team-mates.
Quite honestly, 3-1 flattered us in the end.
A bad day at the office in filthy conditions. Hopefully we can bounce back on Tuesday night.
Next article in this thread: Déjà vu by David B25/11/2018 15:03Sun Nov 25 15:03:12 2018
- gosport by Rainham don24/11/2018 01:09Sat Nov 24 01:09:52 2018view thread
- Re: gosport by rwakeley24/11/2018 18:02Sat Nov 24 18:02:40 2018
- Re: gosport by John Rogers25/11/2018 12:36Sun Nov 25 12:36:42 2018
- Déjà vu by David B25/11/2018 15:03Sun Nov 25 15:03:12 2018
- Re: Déjà vu by SteveHFC25/11/2018 20:16Sun Nov 25 20:16:21 2018
- Re: Déjà vu by The Ancient One27/11/2018 10:10Tue Nov 27 10:10:01 2018
- Re: Déjà vu by Hendon5927/11/2018 11:56Tue Nov 27 11:56:05 2018