Overheads and hat-tricks
Alan Campbell at Slough, c. 1977. Boncho v Canvey Island, on his first start, but as you say very few.
As good as Shaq’s hat-trick was, can anyone remember a worse or less deserved hat-trick than Rob Haworth’s “trio” in a League Cup win at Wingate & Finchley in about 2003. Only the generosity of W&F gave him the hat-trick. His first was a shot which struck a post, bounced out, hit the goalkeeper three yards out and rolled back in. No.2 was a punch from the goalkeeper, who got above Haworth as they challenged for the ball at a corner. The third was a deflection, but not the sort to be an o.g.
- The Tandem Show by John Rogers14/11/2018 12:10Wed Nov 14 12:10:50 2018view thread
- Re: The Tandem Show by Simon14/11/2018 22:34Wed Nov 14 22:34:01 2018
- Re: The Tandem Show by ChrisHFC15/11/2018 15:56Thu Nov 15 15:56:31 2018
- Re: The Tandem Show by rwakeley14/11/2018 17:21Wed Nov 14 17:21:49 2018
- Re: The Tandem Show by Deadman15/11/2018 10:11Thu Nov 15 10:11:55 2018
- Re: The Tandem Show by dw15/11/2018 22:28Thu Nov 15 22:28:26 2018
- Overheads and hat-tricks by David B16/11/2018 13:46Fri Nov 16 13:46:02 2018