Re: Structural configurations
Nothing clicked at all on Saturday. I know the weather conditions were poor but the pitch certainly couldn't be blamed. There just didn't seem to be any pattern to the game, other than hurried clearances and misplaced passes. When we did get the ball out wide we often failed to beat our man and we didn't seem to get our full-backs going. Not a lot stuck up front either.
I too, couldn't understand why Matt Ball was marooned out wide for Biggleswade because once he went into the middle late on he made a bit of difference. He's probably the type of player we are missing.....a little bit creative.
Let's hope we can get things going again tomorrow night v Staines.
Edited by Deadman at 17:58:19 on 12th November 2018
Next article in this thread: Re: Structural configurations by SteveHFC12/11/2018 17:57Mon Nov 12 17:57:24 2018
- Structural configurations by rwakeley11/11/2018 12:06Sun Nov 11 12:06:25 2018view thread
- Re: Structural configurations by John Rogers14/11/2018 12:18Wed Nov 14 12:18:43 2018
- Re: Structural configurations by embee14/11/2018 20:57Wed Nov 14 20:57:59 2018
- Re: Structural configurations by Deadman12/11/2018 17:57Mon Nov 12 17:57:34 2018
- Re: Structural configurations by SteveHFC12/11/2018 17:57Mon Nov 12 17:57:24 2018
- Re: Structural configurations by David B12/11/2018 21:29Mon Nov 12 21:29:06 2018