Re: No complaints
We got blown away last night. From the off we didn't really look up for it and needed a miraculous escape before they scored.
To be fair, Chippenham did adapt to the very odd pitch much better then us (puffs of dust coming up which held the ball up a few times) but overall they were the much quicker/sharper team and we couldn't cope with their centre forward.
We looked marginally better when we played two up front and moved the skipper into midfield but Chippenham made a steady stream of chances right up until the final whistle. In the end, you could say that 4-1 flattered us a bit.
But, we've had 5 games in the cup, made a few quid in prize money and ticked off two new grounds. Overall it was better than last season!
Edited by Deadman at 10:19:18 on 11th October 2018
Next article in this thread: Re: No complaints by SteveHFC11/10/2018 13:30Thu Oct 11 13:30:25 2018
- No complaints by rwakeley10/10/2018 21:59Wed Oct 10 21:59:09 2018view thread
- Re: No complaints by Deadman11/10/2018 10:18Thu Oct 11 10:18:08 2018
- Re: No complaints by SteveHFC11/10/2018 13:30Thu Oct 11 13:30:25 2018
- Re: No complaints by dw11/10/2018 23:16Thu Oct 11 23:16:08 2018
- Re: No complaints by embee11/10/2018 09:51Thu Oct 11 09:51:33 2018