Assuming that we get a decision sometime from the FA on this fixture not being replaced by a Saturday FA Cup Tie, if anyone wants any information or recommendations of places to eat and drink give me a shout as I work in Dorch.
For those who haven't been to the Avenue Stadium you will find it to be one of the best at this level of football, it really should be graced by a team playing at a much higher level.
The stewards are pretty officious for anything petty such as standing or leaning against the wall (seriously), but don't get involved in anything important that kicks-off.
The ground itself is in the middle of nowhere but the Town is about 10 - 15 minute walk away.
See you there - unless we find ourselves at home to Phoenix, Lancing or anyone else on Saturday in the Cup.
Next article in this thread: Re: Dorchester saturday by rwakeley29/9/2018 18:07Sat Sep 29 18:07:10 2018
- Dorchester saturday by Dorset Don26/9/2018 12:24Wed Sep 26 12:24:05 2018view thread
- Re: Dorchester saturday by rwakeley29/9/2018 18:07Sat Sep 29 18:07:10 2018
- Beating teams from higher levels by David B30/9/2018 18:47Sun Sep 30 18:47:49 2018
- Re: Beating teams from higher levels by rwakeley1/10/2018 07:59Mon Oct 1 07:59:15 2018
- Re: Dorchester saturday by Deadman30/9/2018 10:09Sun Sep 30 10:09:12 2018
- Re: Dorchester saturday by John Rogers30/9/2018 12:50Sun Sep 30 12:50:54 2018
- Re: Dorchester saturday by Dorset Don30/9/2018 19:54Sun Sep 30 19:54:17 2018