Re: 19th May 1977
Cheers for the clarification. I completely missed it! I happened to miss the middle of last week in all aspects - ironically connected to watching Hendon! I tend to blame them for all my personal failings! For the first time in living memory, I actually got on the wrong train the other week! Running to jump on board, the train split in two, I got on the wrong half. Thought I was en route for Birmingham Moor Street - ended up in Oxford! Even went through High Wycombe as standard. No announcements - no indication of anything wrong at all. Had to backtrack towards Marylebone and cross Bicester by taxi to correct my idiotic self.
I'm a complete mess!
- 19th May 1977 by dw15/9/2018 23:16Sat Sep 15 23:16:33 2018view thread
- Re: 19th May 1977 by johnnybaker16/9/2018 10:57Sun Sep 16 10:57:14 2018
- Re: 19th May 1977 by John Rogers16/9/2018 12:13Sun Sep 16 12:13:44 2018
- Re: 19th May 1977 by rwakeley16/9/2018 13:00Sun Sep 16 13:00:40 2018
- Re: 19th May 1977 by SteveHFC16/9/2018 13:12Sun Sep 16 13:12:52 2018
- Re: 19th May 1977 by rwakeley16/9/2018 14:00Sun Sep 16 14:00:44 2018