H&R should just move to SJP
Is it Hendon and Richmond? Got all our players so might as well play here so we can still see 'our' team in action! Lol!
Actually being a 2 year newcomer to the club, I'm not so nostalgic for the club being ripped apart as some call it. I'm happy to see a totally new side in a new league. Should be interesting anyway to see some new players and how they'll play and whether there's a new system. We've been quite a nimble and slightly lightweight passing team. I get the feeling with the new gaffer being a Yorkshireman, the new team will be in the style of a 70s Leeds. A bit meaner, a bit uglier but still trying to play football. That's what I'm thinking about with the new signings being mostly very experienced mixed with youthful aggression.
So who exactly is still left from last year? Surprised Sam Murphy hasn't gone somewhere.
Next article in this thread: Re: H&R should just move to SJP by rwakeley26/6/2018 12:06Tue Jun 26 12:06:37 2018
- H&R should just move to SJP by PF26/6/2018 11:04Tue Jun 26 11:04:50 2018view thread
- Re: H&R should just move to SJP by rwakeley26/6/2018 12:06Tue Jun 26 12:06:37 2018
- Re: H&R should just move to SJP by Mike Cox26/6/2018 15:24Tue Jun 26 15:24:22 2018
- New recruits by rwakeley30/6/2018 16:47Sat Jun 30 16:47:15 2018
- Arthur Lee by embee30/6/2018 20:07Sat Jun 30 20:07:47 2018