Re: Niko Muir
I've been fascinated to see where our forwards from the last campaign have gone. Two in the League. Not being a kiljoy but that's one very large jump. How many of these moves prove to be effective remains to be seen. I'm somewhat skeptical in some cases. Tom for me was the best keeper in the Bostik last season - laughed out loud at the Billericay chap getting the nod. He looked like he needed to go on a diet. I think the lad Rian has the makings, just a tad right now below where Charlie Goode was.
The fee, I would imagine would be negligible, based on common sense. Hartlepool are skint and are in reality taking a bit of a punt. Any disclosure of the fee would probably be interpreted as derisory in some circles. Hendon standpoint, they need and warrant what they can get. Hopefully, there maybe something for the new management. Hendon aren't going to stand in the lad's way and so anything gained is comparable to a goodwill payment.
Ironically, I don't know if the likes of Tom and Rian are on contracts, but they could quite logically fetch a better premium dependent with whom your doing business with. Should Niko do well, I would imagine he may move on quite quickly again as this would be seen as passing a higher test. A selling on cluase may produce something in the future.
Good luck to the lad.
Edited by rwakeley at 15:32:20 on 21st June 2018
Next article in this thread: Re: Niko Muir by Rainham don21/6 15:22Thu Jun 21 15:22:51 2018
- Niko Muir by Mike Cox21/6 12:43Thu Jun 21 12:43:01 2018view thread
- Re: Niko Muir by ChrisHFC21/6 13:06Thu Jun 21 13:06:08 2018
- Re: Niko Muir by rwakeley21/6 15:31Thu Jun 21 15:31:03 2018
- Re: Niko Muir by Rainham don21/6 15:22Thu Jun 21 15:22:51 2018
- Re: Niko Muir by embee21/6 15:52Thu Jun 21 15:52:05 2018
- Re: Niko Muir - So much for confidentiality by rwakeley21/6 18:28Thu Jun 21 18:28:13 2018
- Re: Niko Muir - So much for confidentiality by dw22/6 00:22Fri Jun 22 00:22:21 2018