Re: Play-off Rant
Also being based in the Midlands, I think the Banbury decision was probably the key for my angst. The ground is right next to the train station. It's a dump, but at least you can get to it. Wimborne's train station is in Poole! (30 miles away).
Andy of Kent fame has updated the travel insights into these grounds over on the Non League Matters Forum under the heading of 'Getting To Football Is Back'
There's some really invaluable information on there.
Most these damn places require buses into the unknown from the train stations and require military precision. In terms of complexities, it's epic.
Next article in this thread: Re: Play-off Rant by Mike Cox14/6 15:11Thu Jun 14 15:11:38 2018
- Play-off Rant by rwakeley14/6 11:52Thu Jun 14 11:52:20 2018view thread
- Re: Play-off Rant by richhend14/6 17:50Thu Jun 14 17:50:55 2018
- Re: Play-off Rant by Warwickshire Dons14/6 16:24Thu Jun 14 16:24:06 2018
- Re: Play-off Rant by rwakeley14/6 18:50Thu Jun 14 18:50:57 2018
- Re: Play-off Rant by Mike Cox14/6 15:11Thu Jun 14 15:11:38 2018
- Re: Play-off Rant by Hendonboy14/6 13:33Thu Jun 14 13:33:53 2018