Well Karpatalya, an ethnic Hungarian outpost in Ukraine, beat Northern Cyprus on penalties after a 0-0 draw. Going back to Mo Bettamer, Ellan Vannin protested after their final group match with Barawa that he had not been registered before the start of the tournament. All sorts of ructions ensued, with the upshot being that Barawa (offficially the host nation) progressed to the last eight while the Isle of Man crowd took no further part.
Back to an earlier comment, FIFA do of course have proper regulations on who can and cannot be part of their organisation. That’s why we have Russia and Qatar hosting the next two World Cups...
Next article in this thread: Re: CONIFA final by David B11/6 15:43Mon Jun 11 15:43:45 2018
- CONIFA World Football Cup 2018 by Dessie21/5 11:18Mon May 21 11:18:47 2018view thread
- Football & politics. by Morgs21/5 12:04Mon May 21 12:04:11 2018
- Ex-Hendon in the ranks by rwakeley21/5 13:30Mon May 21 13:30:07 2018
- Re: Ex-Hendon in the ranks by David B22/5 13:42Tue May 22 13:42:30 2018
- Re: Ex-Hendon in the ranks by Dessie3/6 14:26Sun Jun 3 14:26:45 2018
- Re: Ex-Hendon in the ranks by embee3/6 14:30Sun Jun 3 14:30:17 2018
- CONIFA World Football Cup / Ex-Hendon in the ranks by David B4/6 12:53Mon Jun 4 12:53:54 2018
- Lucky Mugabe's been deposed! by Morgs4/6 16:50Mon Jun 4 16:50:54 2018
- CONIFA final by Dessie10/6 14:08Sun Jun 10 14:08:08 2018
- Re: CONIFA final by David B11/6 15:43Mon Jun 11 15:43:45 2018