Football & politics.
Do you know, I somehow had the ridiculous notion that both FIFA & UEFA had stringent rules concerning politics in football.
Still, good luck to Rohingya Rovers, Polisario Palace, Nagarno-Karabakh Casuals, South Ossetia City, Atletico Esequiba and - most of all - the impoverished Gaza Goliaths, favoured sons of all right-thinking Grauniad types and named after a victim of apartheid oppression, who've somehow managed to divert enough of their subsistence funds away from building tunnels, buying rockets and burning border posts to fly their team here.
Seriously, the temptation to fire-off an e-mail to FIFA, from an IP address in Tunbridge Wells, is strong.
Does the Chinese government know a Tibet side is taking the field?
Edited by Morgs at 12:07:10 on 21st May 2018
Next article in this thread: Ex-Hendon in the ranks by rwakeley21/5/2018 13:30Mon May 21 13:30:07 2018
- CONIFA World Football Cup 2018 by Dessie21/5/2018 11:18Mon May 21 11:18:47 2018view thread
- Football & politics. by Morgs21/5/2018 12:04Mon May 21 12:04:11 2018
- Ex-Hendon in the ranks by rwakeley21/5/2018 13:30Mon May 21 13:30:07 2018
- Re: Ex-Hendon in the ranks by David B22/5/2018 13:42Tue May 22 13:42:30 2018
- Re: Ex-Hendon in the ranks by Dessie3/6/2018 14:26Sun Jun 3 14:26:45 2018
- Re: Ex-Hendon in the ranks by embee3/6/2018 14:30Sun Jun 3 14:30:17 2018
- CONIFA World Football Cup / Ex-Hendon in the ranks by David B4/6/2018 12:53Mon Jun 4 12:53:54 2018
- Lucky Mugabe's been deposed! by Morgs4/6/2018 16:50Mon Jun 4 16:50:54 2018
- CONIFA final by Dessie10/6/2018 14:08Sun Jun 10 14:08:08 2018
- Re: CONIFA final by David B11/6/2018 15:43Mon Jun 11 15:43:45 2018