Re: Southern Comfort
Don't know where you got your Chesham results from RW - they actually won 5 of their final 7 games, including beating MK Dons at their place in the County Cup final.
They did they play the top fives sides, but from 24th Feb and managed only to beat Kettering.
Are you looking at the previous season's results ? They certainly collapsed at the end of that season - and subsequently lost the entire team - most of them following the manager to Enfield Town).
I don't know how clubs can ever 'build for the future' when non-contracted players change clubs so freely.
Next article in this thread: Re: Southern Comfort by rwakeley16/5/2018 14:58Wed May 16 14:58:45 2018
- Southern Comfort by rwakeley13/5/2018 20:02Sun May 13 20:02:18 2018view thread
- Re: Southern Comfort by geemickey16/5/2018 08:48Wed May 16 08:48:31 2018
- Re: Southern Comfort by rwakeley16/5/2018 13:13Wed May 16 13:13:12 2018
- Re: Southern Comfort by geemickey16/5/2018 14:38Wed May 16 14:38:50 2018
- Re: Southern Comfort by rwakeley16/5/2018 14:58Wed May 16 14:58:45 2018
- Re: Southern Comfort by Hendonboy16/5/2018 15:59Wed May 16 15:59:52 2018
- Re: Southern Comfort by geemickey16/5/2018 15:13Wed May 16 15:13:03 2018
- Re: oyster aways by PF17/5/2018 14:00Thu May 17 14:00:09 2018
- Re: oyster aways by geemickey17/5/2018 15:54Thu May 17 15:54:35 2018
- Re: oyster aways by Hendonboy18/5/2018 09:56Fri May 18 09:56:13 2018
- Re: oyster aways by Hendonboy17/5/2018 15:17Thu May 17 15:17:03 2018